- How long have
you been in business? The Jay Ann shop has been in business for over 50 years and it has been family owned during its entire existence.
We pride ourselves on being well known corsetieres as well as certified mastectomy fitters.
- Where do you purchase your product lines? We visit New York frequently to stay in touch with the marketplace and see every item in person before purchasing. We believe in quality and it is important for us to personally inspect the garment prior to purchasing so that we can provide items that are the highest quality to you, our customer.
- Is the owner involved in the day to day business? Farrell
is in the store everyday
to ensure that your experience
is pleasant and enjoyable.
She is involved in ALL
aspects of the business;
the most important one,
meeting and getting to
know you, the customer!
- Do you have products for a woman who has had a lumpectomy and/or
mastectomy? Yes, we have a wide range of surgical bras and prosthesis to meet your needs. Please feel free to come into the store with your doctor's prescription and insurance information. Our certified fitters will take the necessary time to fit you properly and we will even submit the insurance forms for you.
- What types of insurance do you take? We are in-network providers for Aetna, Keystone 65, Keystone, Personal Choice and Personal Choice 65. For ALL other insurance coverage, we are happy to submit the necessary paperwork on your behalf.
- Do you have lingerie for full figured women? We have a variety of items for the full-figured women and we are always ordering new merchandise to meet their needs.
- Can I order something on line? Just send us an email or call and we will be happy to place your order and ensure that you receive it through the mail (shipping charges are extra) or pick it up at your convenience.
- Will you ship an item to me? Of course! We will be happy to ship merchandise anywhere in the world for your convenience. Of course there is an additional charge for this service.
- Do you giftwrap items? We are happy to giftwrap any item that you purchase, including gift certificates.
- Is your boutique comfortable for both sexes to shop? Our boutique is relaxed and comfortable for both sexes to enjoy the shopping experience. You can either browse through the shop or sit in a cozy chair.
- Do you have events such as "Ladies Night", "Booby Parties" and "Girl's Night Out"? Yes, we do run events from time to time so please contact us for additional information.
- Do you have private product parties? No; however we do have private “by appointment only” sales where we require a minimum of $150. Our customer’s privacy is taken very seriously and we strive to provide a safe, non-harrassing, comfortable shopping experience for anyone who is concerned with being recognized or visible to the public.